Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must not make any booking unless you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions about refund policy of airlinesticketvip.com. These terms and conditions applied to bookings you make with our consultants (over phone or by email) as well as online bookings you make on our website.
All cancellation requests have to be sent us by email, we then check and support you process the refund following our refund policy and airlines’ terms and conditions.
There are two steps for payment to get Airfare on our website. When you make a booking on our website, you agreed with our Airfares and Payment Process. Users are advised to read the Universal Terms Of Service carefully.
1. The payment for deposit is held by the issuing bank. We do not charge you any amount at this step. The total fare of your ticket will be collected when you finish the second step for issuing the ticket. You can request to void this transaction anytime before issuing the ticket.
2. In case the customers want to cancel the booking at the first step, you could send us the refund request. We will void the transaction if the payment has not credited yet.
3. In case the customers have misunderstood/misleading our process, policies and don’t want to issue E Ticket, customer can request us for voiding/refunding the amount to your account without fee.
4. If we can not reach you over phone, email, other channels, we will void the transaction or refund full amount to your account within 7 - 15 days, and the booking will not be valid after we have processed.
5. The price which we show on our website in USD. When we void the transactions/ make a refund, you will receive the exact amount that you paid on our website in USD, and we don't take any responsibility for Foreign Exchange Rates.
6. Any amounts accrued and/or becoming payable on account of refunds shall be refunded to credit/debit card used to purchase the Booking or adjusted against the dues of the Customer as per the following schedule:
6.1. Within 7 (Seven) - 21 ( Twenty one) business days of Airlines Ticket VIP’s receipt of cancellation request, subject to the cancellation fees quoted at the time of quote and all restrictions and/or penalties imposed by the airlines..
6.2. No Show Tickets: After Twenty One (21) business days and only after Airlines Ticket VIP receives a refund from the airline wherever applicable.
7. After issued e-Ticket, Airlines Ticket VIP will charge a Cancellation fee as the table below to the Customer over and above any applicable airline fees, for all refund transactions.
|CANCELLATION & REFUNDS|
|Air - Economy||Air - Business/First|
|Cancellation with Refund
(Document submitted/ full payment)
|US$ 100||US$ 250||US$ 250||US$ 250|
8. When we void the transactions following your refund request, the amount will be back to the same credit card/ debit card which you have used to make the payment on our site. We do not take any responsibility for card expired or cancelled.
9. In some cases, the refund processing time will take up to 60 days to receive a statement listing the refund, of course subject to your credit card as well as the billing cycles of your credit card company. Any applicable refund service charge will be deducted from the amount refunded.
10. In case the customer don't want to process second payment to complete a booking, we would not charge you any amount for the cancellation. The processing for the cancellation will be around 40 - 60 days.
11.1. Customers who have purchased tickets but they don’t arrive in time of carrying out the flight procedures at the airports.
11.2. Customers who have purchased tickets but they don’t use it or do not comply with the itinerary showed on the tickets.
11.3. Customers who have bought the tickets but they do not use the entire journey as purchased.
11.4. Customers who has been denied at check - in counter at the airports cause they don’t have enough valid travel documents according to the rules such as: passport, visa, identity card,... or required documents when travelling with minors.
11.5. We do not take any responsibilities for denied check - in due to incorrect personal information and any losses incurred. Though every effort will be made on our part to correct any booking issues prior to departure, no refund will be given by us in the event of false or incorrect information being supplied at the time of submission. We strongly recommend that you should check your e ticket against your passport and personal information prior to departure.
11.6. We do not take any responsibilities for overweight baggages or fee for extra baggages at the airport.
11.7. All reasons are determined to be due to force majeure circumstances.
11.8. Non-refundable tickets, tickets which the customers have got through promotional programs.