Customer agree with our disclaimer when booking the flight ticket on www.airlinesticketvip.com:
1. The payment for deposit is held by the issuing bank. We do not charge you any amount at this step. The total fare of your ticket will be collected when you finish the second step for issuing the ticket. You can request to void this transaction anytime before issuing the ticket.
2. There are two steps for payment to get Airfare on our website. When you make a booking on our website, you agreed with our Airfares and Payment Process. Users are advised to read the Universal Terms Of Service carefully.
3. In case the customers want to cancel the booking at the first step, you could send us the refund request. We will void the transaction if the payment has not credited yet.
4. In case the customers have misunderstood/misleading our process, policies and don’t want to issue E Ticket, customer can request us for voiding/refunding the amount to your account without fee.
5. If we can not reach you over phone, email, other channels, we will void the transaction or refund full amount to your account within 7 - 15 days, and the booking will not be valid after we have processed.
6. The price which we show on our website in USD. When we void the transactions/ make a refund, we will void/ refund the exact amount that you paid on our website in USD, and we don't take any responsibility for Foreign Exchange Rates.
7. Prices are for online bookings, in USD and subject to availability. Additional booking fees may apply to bookings. Airfares change regularly and each fare has specific terms and conditions set by the airline such as refund and cancellation rules which affect the price. Fares are not guaranteed until Airlines Ticket VIP confirms your booking and payment is made in full.
8. This website is not, neither does it intend to be, for persons subject to the laws or regulations of the United States and/or Canada. The information contained in this website are published in English and in dollars because that meets international standards.
9. Neither Airlines Ticket VIP nor any of its related bodies corporate, directors, employees or agents accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over whom we have no direct control, force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control or which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part.