Upon your arrival in Singapore, please follow the "Arrivals" signs to the Arrival Immigration Halls on the ground floor for immigration clearance.
Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents / Long-term Pass Holders
- Look out for the dedicated immigration clearance lanes.
- Before proceeding to immigration clearance, please get ready the following:
- Valid travel documents (e.g. passport)
- Completed Disembarkation / Embarkation (D / E) cards
- Permits / Entry Visa (if applicable)
- Fever Vaccination Certificate, if visitors are arriving within six days of passing through areas endemic for Yellow Fever
Note to transfer passengers: If your airline does not provide baggage transfer service, you are required to clear arrival immigration and claim your baggage before checking-in for your next flight in Terminals 1, 2 or 3